Simple Cures 01
# Inflammation with swellings, Ulcers in alimentary canal or anywhere in the body:
Drink dilute juice of Ash Gourd (Ash Pumpkin) daily in the morning on a empty stomach. Avoid food for 2 to 3 hours afterwards.
# Tape worm:
Crush pumpkin seeds with milk and honey. Take this before breakfast for three consecutive days. This is a very good remedy for tapeworm.
* Extract four tablespoons fresh juice of cabbage and take every morning for three days.
* Chew basil leaves every day so that worms won’t grow vigorously.
Take one teaspoon of sunflower oil to cure sore throat and loss of voice.
# Hic coughs:
* Eat an orange or drink some orange juice.
* Chew a few dill seeds to cure hic coughs.
* Apply lemon peel overnight on the corns will dispel it. Lemon juice can also be applied twice a day.
* Cut a piece of tomato or pineapple and bandage it on corns will soften it.
Mix one tablespoon of pure apple juice with three tablespoon of warm water. Massage this in scalp three times a week and wash after one hour.
# Diarrhoea (in small children):
Mix warm water with honey in a small cup and give it to drink for quick relief.
Juice ½ lemon into hot water. Mix a pinch of sea salt and one teaspoon of honey in it and consume.